Sunday, August 30, 2015

Keith in Driveway Concert -- Sunday, 30Aug2015

It was the annual Comer Brothers Show-Off Event, where we gather in my brother's driveway for him to show off his cooking, and me to show off my playing. Maybe because I had just played (and had a good time of it) the night before, or maybe because I'm getting more comfortable with my brother's friends, but I felt very much at ease this time, and just "let 'er fly". And I always have a great time when that attitude kicks in.

The sound was good, there's no traffic noise, and I wasn't having any trouble with feedback on the new guitar, so I felt good about the music. And with people actually listening on purpose, I feel like I can tell some stories, and I did. But maybe that's the exact opposite of what I ought to do -- if they're listening, probably I should shut up and play...

No comments: