Saturday, October 17, 2015

Keith at MV Artisan Faire -- Saturday, 17Oct2015

When the Activities Committee lady asked me to play the Artisan Faire again, I figured it couldn't be as hot as it was last time -- but it tried. Despite the glowering sky, it was way too hot anyway, and humid.

But the show goes on. A bit more attendance than last time, and the nice ladies in the next booth were friendly -- they even bought a CD.

A very old but still mobile lady came by with her daughter, and they stood nearby listening to the end of a song. I walked out and handed them a song list and said that they could pick one. They looked at the list for a while and then Gramma said, far too loud, "Do I have to give him some money?!?" to much embarrassment for her daughter. I quickly replied, "No, no, I just want to play a song you like!" I guess that made it OK then, and they found something they wanted to hear.

No comments: