Wednesday, September 27, 2006

K&W at SCP - 23Sept06

Really good. We had good response most of the night, and I played and sang exceptionally well. Coincidence? I think not. Also helping: I was kind of feeling like I had "pretty good" takes of every song we need for the CD, so I relaxed a little and captured "even better" takes of both "Don't Get So Down On Yourself" and "Long, Long Time", and maybe some others, too.

I think, with this set, that we have every song we need for the CD -- I just have to get 'em all found, clipped, processed, and burn it. It's been *far* harder to get done than I expected, but I guess that's the rule with most everything, and I won't bore you with why.

I now have 4 weekends off: next weekend is me and the girls at Surf Camp, the weekend after is "free" (with lots of stuff to do), and the next two will find Acacia and I in Japan.

But I've been bringing a computer in the car every day, 'cuz I have about 50 minutes a day waiting in the parking lot of the bus station for Geneva to come home from school. That gives me a good chance to edit, process, etc. the recordings, and it just may come together, bit by bit.

No comments: