Sunday, June 08, 2008

Keith solo at Yorba Linda -- 07Jun2008

Yet another quiet night at Yorba Linda. I'm beginning to wonder why I like playing there so much. I guess I like the nice open space, and the quiet environment. I also like it when the little girl behind the coffee counter squeals with delight when she spots me coming in -- apparently, I'm her favorite band.

I also like it when the lady at the front sales counter makes a point to catch me on my way out to tell me that lots of people mentioned how much they liked the music when they came up to buy their books. She's done that twice now. I don't know how many people "lots" is, but just her taking the trouble to come tell me makes my night.

I tried to take some more video, but the camera does its auto-focus thing as you start it up, and since I wasn't in the frame it focused on the back wall, so the whole video is blurry. Well, *I'm* blurry, the wall behind me is crystal sharp.

No comments: