Monday, July 28, 2008

K&W at South Coast Plaza -- 25July2008

Probably the most dismal night we've had at this one. Usually we get at least a few people listening in, and some kind of reaction, but this time it was dead all night.

Actually, at first, there was an extended Asian family occupying all the comfy chairs up front. A little girl, her mom and dad, and gramma and grandpa. They seemed to like the stuff, even if they probably hadn't heard any of it before. Gramma liked to silently clap along, though she was making up her own tempo. But they had to leave after not too long, and it was all dead silence from there on.

But it gave me the chance to try out some of the new love songs I'd learned to do for the wedding the next day. I wouldn't normally spend so much time on slow 70's love songs (though I do spend a *lot* of time on slow 70's love songs), but since nobody seemed to be on board anyway, I figured I might as well make some use the time.

No comments: