Saturday, August 23, 2008

Keith at South Coast Plaza -- 08Aug2008

A very quiet night, no doubt due to it being opening night of the Olympics. But I had taken the day off so we could spend the whole day shopping -- first at the "Japanese Mall" (pretty fun, and a great call-back to the trips the girls and I have taken) just south of South Coast Plaza, and then at the SCP itself. We met up with our Princess friends of 11 years now for dinner at Ruby's, and then I went to Borders to set up. Daleen and the Spencers came by later, though the kids were out having fun being in the mall unsupervised.

But it's always nice there with the good acoustics, and with the room nearly empty and deathly quiet, I had fun playing in the crystal clarity. And it was nice to have the Spencers see me in such a good acoustic setting for once. Todd's mostly heard me out in some campground someplace...

No comments: