Monday, June 01, 2009

K&W at Irvine Spectrum -- 30May2009

Pretty fun, for some reason. Maybe I was just in a good mood. We did have a reasonably constant stream of people paying at least some attention, but nobody ever really enthused. But, it was still a fun one.

It was gloomy all day and I was afraid it would be freezing in the evening. And even though last week the guys promised to bring a heater this week, it wasn't there when I got there. When the guys finally came by, they told us that they'd sent all the heaters out for maintenance! But the cloud cover apparently "kept the heat in", as they say, 'cuz it never did get very cold at all. Maybe that's why I was in a good mood -- I wasn't shivering.

I cleverly put my second camera battery in the charger to "top it off" before I left, and then cleverly forgot it. So I only got one battery's worth of video (about 1:40). And I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, so no list of posted videos this time. Kind of a shame about that second battery, though, 'cuz I really felt like I was "on" for the second half, after the camera was dead. Or was it *because* the camera was dead...? Oh, well.

No comments: