Monday, May 25, 2009

K&W at Irvine Spectrum -- 23May2009

Well, it wasn't exactly cold out, but it was kinda chilly -- apparently enough to discourage a lot people from deciding that going to an outdoor mall was a good idea. But that's OK, we had fun playing to the stragglers and cold-immune teens.

Problem is, I'm standing up there for 4 hours, relatively still, and I get really cold even if it's not all that cold outside. The whole last hour or more, I was shivering and my fingers were too cold to really play. It's just not really summer yet. As we were packing up, I mentioned that I was freezing to the maintenance guy, and he was surprised ('cuz it's "not that cold!"), but he said he'd bring a heater out next week. I hope so.

My little camera periscope invention worked quite well, as you can see from the vidcap still above. The performances were pretty good, and at least the camera angle was "on" this time.

So, I did find quite a few songs to clip for posterity -- if you can call YouTube "posterity"...
Past the Point of Rescue
Hey Jude
Hey Ya
Country Road
Golden Slumbers
Let It Be
I've Just Seen a Face
Old Man

No comments: