Saturday, September 21, 2013

Keith at Mission Viejo Farmer's Market -- Saturday, 21Sept2013

I was up really late at Spectrum the night before, but I woke up early to feed the cats and have my own breakfast, and then set an alarm to take a nap before the 11:30 Farmer's Market gig. I slept through the alarm and finally woke up at five 'til eleven. Whoops -- that gave me 5 minutes to pack up and get down the hill to get set up in time.

I didn't quite make it, but I came close. Fortunately, it's pretty quiet (empty) down there since they switched to Saturdays, so nobody noticed.

It was kinda nice, though, as I had a couple of groups come by to listen for a while. Inexplicably, I there were 4 CDs missing, and there was a twenty (and five ones) in the jar. Did someone buy *four* CDs?!?

At the end, the almond guy came over and said he didn't have any cash (he hadn't sold any almonds?!?), but would I like some almonds? Maple Orange -- pretty yummy.

And the lemonade lady came over and offered me a big cup of lemonade -- "We don't want to just throw it out". And it was yummy, too.


This blog post. Let me read you it.

No comments: