Tuesday, January 22, 2013

K&W in Laguna Beach -- 22Jan2013

Another short session, testing whether the addition of the monitor speaker is what's made the battery life so short. I started out with the monitor attached (to get the volume and mix right), and then unplugged it after a while. The batteries still only lasted two hours, so, drat. I guess my next experiment is to rig it up so I can run each of the batteries individually, and see if anything surprising comes of that.

Not much traffic down there, of course, on a Tuesday night in January. We pulled in seven bucks, though -- enough to pay for parking, if not gas...

A guy came by with a big camera, and asked if he could take some pictures of us. We agreed, of course. He seemed to be doing some kind of actual Photography, not just taking pictures, so I gave him my card and asked him to send some pictures along. He said he would, but I haven't seen anything so far.

No comments: