Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Keith at Naples -- Tuesday, 23Dec2015

I did so well the night before that I just had to come down again. I don't have many free nights in December to waste.

Not as many people, but still a lot of fun. Somehow, it turned into sing-along night. I had one girl sing "Baby It's Cold Outside" with me, which went great and was fun. Then a girl went through the list, but she was looking for a song for herself to sing -- somehow thinking that this was karaoke. That was awkward.

I had a pack of kids come up to sing "Let It Go", but they stayed and stayed, singing "Do You Want To Build a Snowman", and then "Frosty", "Rudolph", and "Jingle Bells". Finally their parents just had to drag them away.

I was braver about staying later, since nobody even seemed to be home at the closest house, so I was there until 10:45. Besides, I was trying to wait until a quiet spot to try to make a video of "Merry Christmas, Darling". The audio's not bad, but it was way too dark, and it's tough to be your own cameraman.

No comments: