Monday, March 31, 2014

K&W in Laguna Beach -- Monday, 31Mar2014

I had thought that this week was going to be Spring Break for some people, but apparently not -- it was really dead. And a cold wind was blowing.

But some people came out prepared for the weather and were willing to sit a spell and listen. Three nice teenage girls stopped to eat their ice cream and stayed for quite a while, requesting half a dozen songs.

And a group from France pulled up short when they realized that these guys weren't half bad. I was playing "The Weight", which I really only started 'cuz nobody was there, but apparently I do it better than I think I do. When that one was over, I invited them to pick the next song, and they chose "I'm Yours" which surprised me -- I'd'a never guessed that that song had been a hit in France, too.

No comments: