Sunday, June 09, 2013

Keith in Laguna Beach -- Sunday, 09June2013

It was a very nice Sunday afternoon, so I thought I'd go play some, but apparently Tom had the same thought, and had already claimed Greeter's Corner in front of the ice cream shop. So I set up across the street by the Fingerhut Gallery. Sometimes it's almost as good, but this time, it was pretty bad. Nobody stopped at all for the whole hour and a half that I played there.

But then I looked over and Tom was gone, so I moved across the street, and things immediately started looking up. It was nice and warm, so there was always someone on the bench eating ice cream, and, whether they liked it or not, listening to me. But I always tune the program to match what I think people will like (profiling?), and they usually end up involved.

But I only had 45 minutes of battery left by that time, so the fun didn't last very long. I'm afraid that this will be a preview of how the summer will be -- lots of competition for the one good spot, and not worth your while if you don't get it.

No comments: